January 18, 2006

Dolls & Candles Updated

I am pleased to let you know that we have just added more dolls to the 2006 line of Marie Osmond Dolls on our web site. As we continue to receive more information about her latest releases I will keep you posted; for now take a peek at Baby Lisa and Rain Dropper. Let me know what you think!

To continue adding to our wide selection of candles offered online I have just added a couple more Colonial Candles for you - Apricot Mango Sorbet and Vanilla Passion Fruit. Please feel free to let me know if there are specific brands or scents that you would like to see available for ordering from our web site. We offer a huge selection in our retail store and we strive to provide our online customers with the same selection and service.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll continue to check back with us. I have a new feature that I'm working on getting ready to make it easier for everyone to receive updates about their favorite gifts & collectibles from Lane's. Check back soon!

No comments: