January 28, 2009

Limited "Ghost Horse" Left!!! RETIRED!!!! Order yours now!


RETIRED! From The Trail of Painted Ponies. Ghost Horse Large Figurine. Made of solid resin. Measures 8" x 12" wide. Artist: Bill Miller (Stockbridge-Munsee Mohican Nation) The prodigious talent of Mohican artist Bill Miller, a songwriter and performing artist, astounds in his beautiful yet haunting, "Ghost Horse."
"As a Native American musician and visual artist, I consider my art and my music gifts to be from my Creator. It was a special challenge to be able to paint on something other than canvas, especially a full-size pony. I believe it brought out a new me.
The artistic environment in Santa Fe, the experience of painting in a studio surrounded with other beautifully painted ponies, and the opportunity to 'give back' was a surreal and spiritual experience for me. 'May you always ride a painted pony down the Red Road.'"

To Order Ghost Horse Click Here

No comments: